Where did this month go? The weather here in England has turned terribly cold, I don’t like it! For such a pale girl, I love the sun!
The month of October has involved a lot of travelling; at the start of the month I flew to America for by bf’s sister’s wedding. The wedding was in a gorgeous barn! On the hour drive up to the wedding I had to do my makeup in the car, I know girls, we’ve all been there! But on the day I was to meet my boyfriend’s entire family, I wanted to make sure I looked the part. The products I took with me on the trip used are some of my all time favourites!
- The original Urban Decay Naked Palette – cult staple I am sure most of you know how amazing this palette is!
- Makeup Forever HD foundation (the lid seems to have run away from me this month) along with the primer. This is the best liquid foundation I have ever used. I have the lightest shade they do and it works for me 🙂 To my pale girls out there, you need to try this, they have so many shades I’m sure there is one out there for you. I have 110 Pink Porcelain.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – stays put all day, super black and it’s not too shiny.
- Maybelline the Falsies – see my review here
- Sleek contour, blush and highlighter palette. This contains a dupe for the famous Nars blush in orgasm.
- I’ve been testing out a new concealer by Maybelline. I saw a video by It’sJudyTime reviewing the Better Skin Foundation and thought I would give the concealer a whirl. Even though it looks a little dark in the tube, it covers dark circles well and has good staying power.